Sitael Angel 3nd Prayer

Image
Sitael the third angel among the Seraphim angels , represents and regulates the power of expansion, the gift of making everything fruitful. It gives its protégés a great idealism, together with a useful practical sense. This means that all of their ideas will come true. The person must not limit himself to manifesting his ideas, but he will also have the means to implement them. One can appeal to this Angel to overcome difficulties and adversities of all kinds and to make the powerful appear magnanimous and generous towards us. Guaranteed success in industrial activities or construction. The promises made will be kept. Also successful in the field of Laws. With Sitael Prayer our Karma can be eliminated. Sitael Prayer Allow me, Lord, to recognize what was once my brothers, my friends, my companions, my opponents. Those I loved, those I hated, to create new hope together. Put me sitael in the heart of the conflict, in the eye of the cyclone, so that Your Love, which drops drop b

Haiaiel Angel 71 Prayer

Haiaiel is the guardian angel of people born March 11 to 15 . Chronologically it is the 71st Kabbalah Angel. Haiaiel Guardian Angel represents the energies of Mercury in the Lunar Choir of the Angels, governed by the Archangel Gabriel. Haiaiel grants the person a penetrating lucidity that allows them to immediately distinguish good from evil and the true from the false without making a mistake. They are intelligent, active, committed people who set their lives towards a goal of liberation from all oppression, conditioning, slavery. The perverse tendencies, the negative passions, do not exist in these people or can be reduced by invoking this Angel. Its action is also useful for making a career in the army or in professions where memory plays an important role

This Angel helps to confuse the wicked and free from the bonds with the people who want to oppress us. It dominates the victory and the peace. It influences people to have strength, energy, talent and more safety in all activities. Those born under this influence struggle against any kind of injustice and know how to discern between right and wrong. His essentially correct way of thinking mirrors his behavior. It fights against falsehood and is known by the way it is expressed. Its existence is synonymous with abundance and happiness. Faithful and preoccupied with his private life, he will need moments of isolation and stillness. Its pace of work is fast, always getting return sooner than expected.


Haiaiel Prayer

Let my emotional nature integrate harmoniously into my mental body. Don't let things in the past take root in me (in any part of me). Let my heart understand the reasons of the mind, so that it may be free and protected from all violence. Together with the gifts and powers you grant me, help me Haiaiel Angel to express the double truth of desires and intellect in a balanced way, useful to others and to myself. I am a perfect intermediary between the Lord of Heaven who keeps me (Haiaiel) and the humans of the earth (my neighbor). Thanks to the balance and lucidity that you must give me I will win.
Traditional Prayet to Haiaiel - Psalm 108:30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jabamiah Angel 70 Prayer

Manakel Angel 66 Prayer