Sitael Angel 3nd Prayer

Image
Sitael the third angel among the Seraphim angels , represents and regulates the power of expansion, the gift of making everything fruitful. It gives its protégés a great idealism, together with a useful practical sense. This means that all of their ideas will come true. The person must not limit himself to manifesting his ideas, but he will also have the means to implement them. One can appeal to this Angel to overcome difficulties and adversities of all kinds and to make the powerful appear magnanimous and generous towards us. Guaranteed success in industrial activities or construction. The promises made will be kept. Also successful in the field of Laws. With Sitael Prayer our Karma can be eliminated. Sitael Prayer Allow me, Lord, to recognize what was once my brothers, my friends, my companions, my opponents. Those I loved, those I hated, to create new hope together. Put me sitael in the heart of the conflict, in the eye of the cyclone, so that Your Love, which drops drop b

Manakel Angel 66 Prayer

Manakel is the Guardian Angel of those born between 15 and 19 February. Chronologically the 66th Angel of the Kabbalah. Manakel Guardian Angel is the Saturnian aspect of the Lunar Choir of the Angels. He stamps the law in the center of the images. The person will be pushed towards stable situations. With his modesty and seriousness, he will gain the trust and sympathy of everyone, because he will not be seen as a rival but as an ally. This Angel will allow the person to stay (in a home or workplace) and be permanently useful. He will be an excellent asset manager, he will love the family, he will respect authority. For the sake of justice, he can become Judge, Magistrate.

This Angel helps to calm people's wrath and remove all evil from them. It influences inspiration for music and poetry. Master the world of elementals. Whoever is born under this influence brings together the most beautiful qualities of soul and personality. He will be known for his good character, kindness, and kindness to people. Eternal fighter, his motto is to win. The stranger does not frighten him and thinks that he is only afraid of dying, that he does not know how to live. Delicate and skillful host, she is always on good terms with everyone, due to her simple and gentle way of listening to all with tenderness. He can not hide his feelings from anyone.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh9Y8K5kvxbNuVfEFCYHqealCBIuYZ5LZ_CFhVnwfiBz269HVmol6-MwRH0eHgZmiLoSyS3m2AOp_XRp59J0MFzfepbBBrJgwmfR7p9Y6QyaCl5ghtnoy-fk-omysuPVZ7xZlSU9Y8a65I/s1600/Manakel+Prayer.jpg

Manakel Prayer 


You who have the strength to transform darkness into pure light, help me to get out of darkness, from mediocrity. Let me escape habit, from static situations, and at the same time free me from material concerns. Help me to discover the divine that is in me. Show yourself benevolent towards your protégé heal my physical and moral ills. Help me to always be lovable and kind. Awaken my intuition, so that I understand the messages you send me in a dream, and also help me get rid of my physical and moral faults, so that together with you I can fully realize all my life projects.
Traditional Prayer to Manakel - Psalm 37:22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jabamiah Angel 70 Prayer

Haiaiel Angel 71 Prayer