Sitael Angel 3nd Prayer

Image
Sitael the third angel among the Seraphim angels , represents and regulates the power of expansion, the gift of making everything fruitful. It gives its protégés a great idealism, together with a useful practical sense. This means that all of their ideas will come true. The person must not limit himself to manifesting his ideas, but he will also have the means to implement them. One can appeal to this Angel to overcome difficulties and adversities of all kinds and to make the powerful appear magnanimous and generous towards us. Guaranteed success in industrial activities or construction. The promises made will be kept. Also successful in the field of Laws. With Sitael Prayer our Karma can be eliminated. Sitael Prayer Allow me, Lord, to recognize what was once my brothers, my friends, my companions, my opponents. Those I loved, those I hated, to create new hope together. Put me sitael in the heart of the conflict, in the eye of the cyclone, so that Your Love, which drops drop b

Jabamiah Angel 70 Prayer

Jabamiah is the Guardian Angel of people born March 6 to 10 . Chronologically it is the 70th Kabbalah Angel. Jabamiah is the Venusian aspect of the Lunar Choir of the Angels. It is the most powerful of the Guardian Angels, as the energies of Venus support all those of the right column of the tree of the Archangels and of the Angels and Jabamiah projects them (through the lunar energies that it controls) on the material reality of the people. In the traditional text it is written that he serves to make anything concerning humans, animals, plants and minerals succeed. This Angel can do anything, even raise the dead! Moreover, the initiates know that it is he who has the task of guiding the first steps of the dead when they arrive in the afterlife. Those who pray to him can become the masters of the world.

This Angel dominates the generations and all the phenomena of nature. It protects those who regenerate or redeem through harmony, exalting God and purifying the elements. Whoever is born under this influence will be rewarded for the power of the angelic world. You will always have a contagious idea of confidence and optimism, in all sectors of your life: sentimental, social and professional. A little reserved, sometimes introspective, realizes everything around him and when necessary comes into action immediately. Your image is complete and you never have anything to hide. Search a lot to find your truth. He is a true liberal. Your religion is the truth. He is the master of his destiny and has everything to be accomplished. It can be awarded in literature or philosophy.


Jabamiah Prayer

Angel origin of everything makes me the conscious receptacle of your verb of your vibration, of your energies. Fill me with your presence, so that when society calls me to action, it is your strength to act, your voice to command. Your divine genius to build, to build. Everything that does not conform to the divine law will regenerate Jabamiah Angel in me. And look at me Lord from thinking that my works are only mine, because in reality I have done them thanks to you. Let the circumstances be conducive to the realization of my projects, let me meet the most suitable people to carry out what I want to undertake through you.
Traditional Prayer to Jabamiah - Genesis verse 1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haiaiel Angel 71 Prayer

Manakel Angel 66 Prayer