Sitael Angel 3nd Prayer

Image
Sitael the third angel among the Seraphim angels , represents and regulates the power of expansion, the gift of making everything fruitful. It gives its protégés a great idealism, together with a useful practical sense. This means that all of their ideas will come true. The person must not limit himself to manifesting his ideas, but he will also have the means to implement them. One can appeal to this Angel to overcome difficulties and adversities of all kinds and to make the powerful appear magnanimous and generous towards us. Guaranteed success in industrial activities or construction. The promises made will be kept. Also successful in the field of Laws. With Sitael Prayer our Karma can be eliminated. Sitael Prayer Allow me, Lord, to recognize what was once my brothers, my friends, my companions, my opponents. Those I loved, those I hated, to create new hope together. Put me sitael in the heart of the conflict, in the eye of the cyclone, so that Your Love, which drops drop b

Rochel Angel 69 Prayer

Rochel is the guardian angel of those born between 1st and 5th March. Chronologically it is the 69th Angel of the Kabbalah. Tradition states that Rochel Guardian Angel is the bearer of an immense clarity that allows us to find what was once lost. What man has lost is the other himself, the part dismembered by him at the time of separation. This Angel balances our male and female tendencies and this balance will manifest itself outwardly through fame and fortune. The person will live in harmony with the divine order and will work so that everything develops according to this order. He will then succeed as a notary, dealing with successions, or as a lawyer, resolving conflicts, as he will possess a profound (innate) knowledge of law and order.

Influence on obtaining renown, fortune and success in economics, politics and justice. Anyone born under this influence will be endowed with strength and energy, always acting in a beneficial way with those closest to him. He has a magnificent inventive genius. Great capacity to participate in the suffering of loved ones, thus conquering the great spiritual treasures. Endowed with strong intuition, which manifests itself through his analytical intelligence, it is totally detached from the impulses of material temptations. You will never feel frightened as you face new trials, you will know that each time you lose on the physical plane, you gain on the spiritual plane.


Rochel Prayer

You see everything in the sublime memory of past lives, and I ask you to grant me the strength necessary to pay for the evil I have done. I ask you to transmute the ancient hatred into selfless love. Empty my soul of all that is not upright, of all that is miserable, so that in my darkness your light may penetrate. And when you have emptied my cup of the last drop of bitterness, allow me Rochel Angel to witness your divine wisdom, your divine power, your divine love, able to forgive all my past mistakes (which I regret) . Free from every past stain, I advance towards a bright future, thanks to my Guardian Angel!
Traditional Prayer to Rochel - Psalm 15:5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jabamiah Angel 70 Prayer

Haiaiel Angel 71 Prayer

Manakel Angel 66 Prayer