Sitael Angel 3nd Prayer

Image
Sitael the third angel among the Seraphim angels , represents and regulates the power of expansion, the gift of making everything fruitful. It gives its protégés a great idealism, together with a useful practical sense. This means that all of their ideas will come true. The person must not limit himself to manifesting his ideas, but he will also have the means to implement them. One can appeal to this Angel to overcome difficulties and adversities of all kinds and to make the powerful appear magnanimous and generous towards us. Guaranteed success in industrial activities or construction. The promises made will be kept. Also successful in the field of Laws. With Sitael Prayer our Karma can be eliminated. Sitael Prayer Allow me, Lord, to recognize what was once my brothers, my friends, my companions, my opponents. Those I loved, those I hated, to create new hope together. Put me sitael in the heart of the conflict, in the eye of the cyclone, so that Your Love, which drops drop b

Mikael Angel 42 Prayer

Mikael is the guardian angel of  people born between 19 and 23 October. Chronologically it is the 42nd Kabbalah Angel. Mikael Guardian Angel represents the energy of Saturn within the solar choir of virtues. With his help, man can understand the laws of the world and be part of the cosmic order. It also helps people put their conscience at the service of the Creator's projects. This means that the perfect success of such an individual is ensured through obedience and loyalty to a director to a legitimate leader. The spiritual bond with what is superior will ensure the individual a prodigious success in every activity in relation to levels higher than his. Since the energy of Saturn structures the laws, with the help of his Angel, the individual can become a great legislator. We must also pray for not serving an illegitimate leader.

This Angel helps to travel safely. Influence entrepreneurs, high society and makes discover the conspiracies and disorders of political or social life. He will be knowledgeable of techniques and means to maintain large companies, distinguished by his great diplomacy. You will have intense protection from your Guardian Angel, being worthy, high, inspired, and incorruptible. It will be popular, beloved of the humblest people and will attack the evil and traffickers. His message is always of optimism and faith. You have great common sense.

Mikael Prayer

Mikael Angel grant me the privilege of establishing on this earth the order that exists in heaven. Let my intellect understand the divine plan for my existence, and guide me towards the circumstances that will allow me to manifest my desire for goodness and prosperity. Your light enlightens me and your strength helps me, so that it can spread what is in conformity with the golden rule that must lead the world to the new golden age of peace and happiness. He makes me a person eager for cosmic secrets, for spiritual knowledge. Mikael Angel you are my only teacher, and I want to succeed only in your knowledge, obedient and faithful to the divine laws of love and righteousness.

Traditional Prayer to Mikael - Psalm 120:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jabamiah Angel 70 Prayer

Haiaiel Angel 71 Prayer

Manakel Angel 66 Prayer